5 Quotes of Steve Jobs to Live by and Base Your Business Around (Infographic)
Chief Design Officer
The Starting Idea
Share this Image On Your Site
1. Start your day with an honest question in the mirror
“If today were the last day of my life would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
2. Work will fill large part of your life. Make sure you do what you believe is great work.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
3. While making decisions trust your instincts, your gut feeling.
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
4. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The key is improvement.
“Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
5. The goal is not to make money. The goal is to make every day something wonderful.
“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful [at Apple], that’s what matters to me.”
Weronika is a Chief Design Officer for The Starting Idea, a growth marketing and self-development magazine exclusively focused towards giving fast-paced actionable strategies and tools for the modern day entrepreneur. Passionate about the art of expressing emotions through design, Weronika has headed multiple graphic designing and motion graphics projects in her illustrious career. She aims to share her knowledge and skills with other design enthusiasts through The Starting Idea platform.