14 NFT Stats You Need To Know ( March 2021)
14 NFT Stats You Need To Know (2021)
Founder and Editor-in-chief
The Starting Idea
These are some of the latest NFT Stats (March 2021).
On this page, you will find NFT stats and data on:
- Stats on the total market cap of NFT
- Stats on the average price of an NFT
- Stats on the average increase in the price of an NFT
- Stats on the value of the most expensive NFT
- Stats on the percentage increase in Google searches around NFT.
Without further ado, here are the top 15 NFT stats and data for March 2021.
1. The top 10 NFTs have collectively amounted 12.002% of their all time sales in the week of March 6th -12th alone (thestartingidea.com)
2. The No.1 NFT Cryptopunk has recorded 18.676% of their all time sales in the week of March 6th-12th alone (thestartingidea.com)
3. The No. 2 NFT Superrare has clocked 15.695% of their all-time sales in the week of March 6th – 12th (thestartingidea.com)
4. The average all-time price of an NFT is $78.1 USD (nonfungible.com)
5. The average price of an NFT has increased by $1421.68 USD or by 1820.33% over the past month (thestartingidea.com)
6. The average price of an NFT has increased by $1377.08 USD or by 1763.22% over the past week (thestartingidea.com)
7. The amount of Google searches for the keyword “NFT” has increased by 173.74% from December 2020 to January 2021. (thestartingidea.com)
8. The total market cap of NFT has reached $421,514,198.94 USD (nonfungible.com)
9.The number of NFTs sold in the last 30 days is 138090 (nonfungible.com)
10. A digital artwork called “The first 5000 days” by artist Michael Winklemaan AKA Beeple is the most expensive NFT, sold for $60 million at a Christie’s auction (cnbc.com)
11. Total no. of NFT sales has clocked 5396965 sales (nonfungible.com)
12. The average price of the No.1 NFT – Cryptopunks has increased by $90561.12 USD in the past week (thestartingidea.com)
13. “win.crypto” is the most expensive blockchain domain, sold for $100,000 (businesswire.com)
14. Market share of NFT (nonfungible.com)
41% gaming industry
13% real estate
7% collectible card games
6% domain names
These are the recent statistics for NFT in March 2021.
If you’d like to know more about our research methodology and how we collected and analyzed our data, please check out our study methods here.
Now, I want to know your opinion.
What is your No.1 takeaway from this?
Also, I would really appreciate it if you share this article with your network (can be a great networking tool!).
Want to get advanced-level strategies for business and personal branding that you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere? Subscribe to The Starting Idea newsletter.
Abhik helps entrepreneurs shorten their path to online growth with conversion marketing. He is a leading conversion marketing expert and online marketing thought leader. As CEO of Brand Bridge Solutions, an online marketing agency, Abhik's content has been featured in mainstream media outlets like Inc Magazine, Business Insider, Inc ASEAN, YourStory, and Influencive among others. Abhik is the Founder of The Starting Idea, a business growth magazine focused on giving fast-paced actionable marketing strategies to the modern day entrepreneur. He is also the founder of Product Know, an exclusive library of business software and resources. He has recently authored the book “The Growth Toolbox” covering 210+ tools to grow every aspect of a modern day business. Get it for FREE here. His blogs and articles have been shared and appreciated by top industry experts including Larry Kim, Founder of Wordstream & Mobile Monkey.